Saturday, August 3, 2013

Queen's Brian May Doesn't Want to Retire





Queen guitarist Brian May has been rocking out for nearly 50 years. He doesn't see retirement in his near future, either. He may have earned the right to hang up his axe, but he doesn't plan to since he loves his job so much.

He told VH1 Radio, "I don't know what retirement would be for me. I love what I do and I know that I'm very fortunate. I'm one of the few people I know who loves their job as much as I do. I don't know what retirement would be. I couldn't really stop thinking about it and feeling it and doing something. I guess I could see the time when I wouldn't be physically strong enough to but as long as I have fingers that move at all I'll be playing the guitar."

We don't want him to stop either! What a wonderful career he has had, working alongside Freddie Mercury, the greatest singer EVER!

What is your favorite Queen song?

No comments:

Post a Comment